Commander mode?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: Commander mode? Author: JayJay PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:41 pm
    —
Is it possible to enable commander on BK's BF4 servers?  Or is there a reason it's disabled?

I find it a little fun, sometimes.  Usually when I have a beer in one hand and still want to be a team player.

#2: Re: Commander mode? Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:22 am
    —
I played a lot of commander mode when it worked on the tablet lol.  Not so much on PC.
I am pretty sure you have to pay for additional slots on the server rental and it's not very popular (at least not popular to justify the added expense).  I am just making assumptions here.

#3: Re: Commander mode? Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:27 pm
    —
I have it disabled for the fact it wasn't getting used and we run a mixed mode on the server.

#4: Re: Commander mode? Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:50 pm
    —
That mode is primarily for the large &  small conquest modes and maybe rush. I found it boring on the domination and TDM type game modes. Does not seem to be worth two slots for mix mode type game play

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1