Sad day for my family
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Sad day for my family Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:22 pm
    —
I had to put down my Golden today. She was suffering from nerve degeneration in her back legs for past few months. She was doing ok till this morning, she didn't even have the strength to stand to eat. we took her to the vets, Scubi was with my wife and I, and he said it was time.
Scubi is very upset, he grew up with my dog.
[img][/img]

#2: Re: Sad day for my family Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:52 pm
    —
I feel you, I miss my rotties too, had a mother & daughter German. Same thing the backs gave out, arthritis.

#3: Re: Sad day for my family Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:56 pm
    —
I'm sorry you had to put down your dog ! I've had to do that severable times and it's not easy but is the only humane thing to do in some cases .

#4: Re: Sad day for my family Author: e92si PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:00 pm
    —
Sorry Fire, i agree with cake sometimes the better thing to do although a sad day.

#5: Re: Sad day for my family Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:31 pm
    —
They all touch our hearts, even my old Bassett and the old Heinz 57 I had before her.

Thoughts to you, Scubi and the rest of the family.

#6: Re: Sad day for my family Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:00 pm
    —
My prayers are with you and Scuba,  family. all our pets are for sure family members, they are with us such a short time, I dread my next one that is my 11 year old Shepard.

#7: Re: Sad day for my family Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:29 pm
    —
Its always sad when a faithful, Loyal, bestie has to be put to sleep Sad sry for U

#8: Re: Sad day for my family Author: SheriffLocation: Essex, England PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:09 am
    —
Feel your pain mate. so sorry.

#9: Re: Sad day for my family Author: JayJay PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:18 pm
    —
im so sorry Sad

#10: Re: Sad day for my family Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:06 pm
    —
Thanks guys, not easy. Caught myself calling for dinner last night.

#11: Re: Sad day for my family Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:59 pm
    —
im so sorry

#12: Re: Sad day for my family Author: MisterDLocation: Scorched, AZ PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:18 pm
    —
I'm so sorry Firecrackr1, I can understand how hard it would be for your family especially Scubi.  Maybe it would be a good time to talk of a new puppy, will be a positive distraction.

#13: Re: Sad day for my family Author: saushaLocation: North Bay Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:22 pm
    —
sorry to hear

#14: Re: Sad day for my family Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:33 pm
    —
Fire and Scubi, I'm so sorry you had to do that.  It is better that they find peace without pain.  I have a 13 year old blind Jack Russell that I feel like she's only got 1-2 more years in her.  She was my first dog ever in my life and it will break my heart when I have to do that.  Time will heal my friend.

#15: Re: Sad day for my family Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:09 pm
    —
So sorry to hear that

man's best friend, you get so much love from them... without any judgement, prejudice or discrimination

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1