Strand/Durrty Update:
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Strand/Durrty Update: Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:44 pm
    —
As some of you know I was having some issues with my desktop and I need to reformat it.

Well it has been a very nice stretch of weather for the past week, I just turned 19 on Friday, so I'm of legal drinking age North of the Border now, so I've been partying a bit and pretty much just playing some football and Baseball at the nearest beaches.

Just letting you guys know I'm still alive and kicking and will hopefully have this whole desktop issue fixed by the end of next weekend.

Strand/Durrty

P.S. Since I rejoined, I have yet to see my name on the roster, and have access to the member forums, I'm not really sure who I should speak to about it.

#2: Re: Strand/Durrty Update: Author: POMPEY-J PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:49 pm
    —
HEY M8, PLEASE BE ABOUT FOR THE MATCH NEXT SATURDAY......
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.....I WOULD FEEL HONOURED TO HAVE YOU ON MY SIDE FOR THE EVENING MATCH AS I KNOW YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT PLAYER AND TEAM8
PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT AND LET ME KNOW Smile

#3: Re: Strand/Durrty Update: Author: MikusLocation: Canada, up in the cooooold northern stretches PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:05 pm
    —
well happy birthday. its 18 here in alberta
been at that for a long time now it seems.
heh

#4: Re: Strand/Durrty Update: Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:18 pm
    —
Durrty, PM Mr T i would presume. Also you were Echo previous is that correct? I'll PM Fish - Echo commander

#5: Re: Strand/Durrty Update: Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:09 am
    —
ditto for me on previous posts. May you enjoy life in moderation and not learn everything the hard way.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1