Why I haven't been online.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Why I haven't been online. Author: grizzzly PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:26 pm
    —
As some of you may know, I was required to move out of my house on the 17th of July. Currently as of July 19th, I am homeless living in a motel for a minimum of 2 weeks until the people who are living in the house I'm currently looking at sign the purchase agreement, and move into the home they're also looking at. Until then, I unfortunately will have little to no internet, so I will be unable to attend events or meetings.

#2: Re: Why I haven't been online. Author: HighlyFictionalLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:17 pm
    —
Sorry to hear that grizzzly! All the best to you and yours grizzz.

#3: Re: Why I haven't been online. Author: TheFrEnChGuYLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:26 pm
    —
I hope it all goes well with getting the house.
And we will see you when you get all set up.

#4: Re: Why I haven't been online. Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:33 pm
    —
Hope it all goes smoothly Grizzz, seems you're dependent of a lotta parties

#5: Re: Why I haven't been online. Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:27 pm
    —
Sorry to hear this, all the best to you, I'll add you to my prayers for speedy resolution.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1