New toy....vroom vroom!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:33 am
    —
I just bought this a few days ago and I'm getting it ready to go to the mountains this weekend!

#2: Re: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:49 am
    —
NICE

#3: Re: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:56 am
    —
nice!

#4: Re: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:34 am
    —
Just don't hurt yourself :)

OMG - I'm sounding like my father...

#5: Re: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:25 pm
    —
Fun Fun Very Happy

#6: Re: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: saushaLocation: North Bay Ontario Canada PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:56 pm
    —
cool ride be careful but have a blast ...enjoyyyyyy

#7: Re: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:16 pm
    —
Nice but:

#8: Re: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:12 pm
    —
Nice but it looks like it has a high profile, I have always like the old fashioned Army Jeep's. I love driving them through the woods while in the field while training. You had to be careful with them too, Jeeps have always been prone to flipping with all wheel drive. I never flipped one in the Army but heard of it happening to others.

#9: Re: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: SilentScreamLocation: USA, East Coast PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:40 pm
    —
That is sweet!!!...but I was also thinking the same thing as Spacepiggio...be careful with that high profile and narrow frame...one good bump moving too fast may cause her to flip!!!  But beyond that, that's GROWN MAN STYLE...grown man...yessir...

#10: Re: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:23 am
    —
Nice, real nice! Be careful!

#11: Re: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:15 am
    —
Nice 1 Major. However, one thing is wrong..... the steering wheel is on the wrong side.

#12: Re: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:10 pm
    —
Come pick me up. Lets go for a ride!!

#13: Re: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:07 pm
    —
where you going to mount the 50 cal

#14: Re: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:40 am
    —
Just put on the 1/2 windshield today....ordering a spare tire and mount for the back above the storage/bed area.  Looking forward for this weekend.  Thanks for the advice on the flipping part...I've driven quads, dirtbikes, RZR's, etc...and I'm not as crazy as I used to be...but, thanks for the concern.  Karow, the 50 cal will be mounted on the roof with a belt-feeder compartment on the inside of the roof, next to the AA missile launcher.

#15: Re: New toy....vroom vroom! Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:03 pm
    —
It is going to have a lot higher profile when you add the "Deer Stand" & "Night Vision".

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1