BF1 Beta Acess
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

#1: BF1 Beta Acess Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:46 am
    —
https://www.battlefield.com/community/insider?utm_campaign=bf1_hd_ww_ic_soco_yt_bf1-weaponvideo-insider-yt&utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&cid=10216&ts=1470879907345

#2: Re: BF1 Beta Acess Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:32 pm
    —
Yeah, I was going to post that I just signed up for it the other day but I have been busy getting my PC all up to date, just got the MB back the other day.

#3: Re: BF1 Beta Acess Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:10 pm
    —
I signed up to the Insider also.

#4: Re: BF1 Beta Acess Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:24 pm
    —
same

#5: Re: BF1 Beta Acess Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:34 pm
    —
Found this info several places on the web....Gamescon is from Aug 17th - 21st
"The previously announced open beta for Battlefield 1 will kick off "shortly after" Gamescom 2016, according to a Battlefield community manager." Very Happy  Surprised  Exclamation

#6: Re: BF1 Beta Acess Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:42 pm
    —
I'm in Smile

#7: Re: BF1 Beta Acess Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:31 pm
    —
I was enjoying the closed beta until one day it just stopped. It asks me for the key from my email invite, but when I enter that key it says that it's already in use. It is of course "by me". I would love to continue testing this game but unfortunately, have lost it for now.

#8: Re: BF1 Beta Acess Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:32 am
    —
I just read an article in "game Informer" magazine that they are still working on changes to the game from the closed alpha play. The behemoth, train and battleship may be more helpful
ie deadlier than the alpha. Also they are considering when playing objective modes kills and deaths tickets will not be a factor, and following squad leader instructions will be worth more points than previous games.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1