New Event Coordinator for Charlie
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: New Event Coordinator for Charlie Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:45 pm
    —
I would like to thank Reform for all of his hard work in putting together and running events for FireTeam Charlie. Unfortunately, real life has gotten in the way and he finds that he is not able to devote the amount of time that he would like into this position. Reform will continue to play a strong role in Charlie and hopefully will continue to produce those cool video's for us :)

Those that have played with or against Charlie have seen the dedication that NoTheFrEnChGuY has been putting into helping prep and organize our events. He has now agreed to take over as Charlies Event Coordinator and is looking forward to setting up some great challenges.

So join me in giving a great big BK thank-you  to both Reform and NoTheFrEnChGuY for all of their hard work in Charlie.

#2: Re: New Event Coordinator for Charlie Author: UFANS PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:54 pm
    —
Thanks to both you!!  Congrats NoTheFrEnChGuY!!  Roster has been updated.

#3: Re: New Event Coordinator for Charlie Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:21 pm
    —
Congrats FrenchGuy!

#4: Re: New Event Coordinator for Charlie Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:26 pm
    —
Well done guys, congratz

#5: Re: New Event Coordinator for Charlie Author: three6Location: Edmonton, Alberta PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:49 pm
    —
Grats French!

#6: Re: New Event Coordinator for Charlie Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:31 pm
    —
Thanks Reform and CONGRATS NoTheFrEnChGuY!!!

Taz

#7: Re: New Event Coordinator for Charlie Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:49 pm
    —
Great pick Tec. and thanks to the outgoing Coordinator for his outstanding work and to the  new Coordinator for stepping up to fill that position !

#8: Re: New Event Coordinator for Charlie Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:22 pm
    —
You fit into those shoes nicely Frenchy!
REFORM

#9: Re: New Event Coordinator for Charlie Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:51 pm
    —
Sorry to see you go Reform it has been a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to you and your life endeavors.  Look forward to more matches with Charlie and working with NoTheFrEnChGuY. He is a good choice as Reforms relief as he really appears to want the challenge.

PS
Didn't mean to make it sound as Reform was leaving BK I am sure he will still have ample time to shoot me

#10: Re: New Event Coordinator for Charlie Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:33 am
    —
Congrats NoTheFrEnChGuY

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1