Error message from Origin
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: Error message from Origin Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:03 pm
    —
Every time Scubi opens BF4 he gets an error message for corrupt saved files, when game opens all settings are set to default. His rofile and sats are still good, it's only the game settings...key binds, video, audio etc.
I did game repair which did not help. Any ideas?

#2: Re: Error message from Origin Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:20 pm
    —
Fixed it. Turns out there was an update for his game.

#3: Re: Error message from Origin Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:33 pm
    —
Not fixed! Now it's happening to my game as well. Doing some Google search, let you know how I make out

#4: Re: Error message from Origin Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:19 am
    —
Cross my fingers so far I'm good. I had been using the Clod Sync for backup, then I noticed that when the Cloud window opened it never went to 100%, stopped at 10%.
Soooo, in origin I set backup to hdd, deleted the contents of BF4 folder in MyDocuments, opened the game, set everything to what I wanted and closed the game.
So far so good. My feeling it was caused by the Origin update to the new interface.

#5: Re: Error message from Origin Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:56 am
    —
I agree, I hate it

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1