Bf1 opinions and comments
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous123  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

#31: Re: Bf1 opinions and comments Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:14 am
    —
Another issue I found is how hard it is to kill a horse with a rider. Enemy riding at me, I hit the horse planning to shot the rider but the horse ran me over. Come to find out the horses have 400% health!
i can accept some of the glitches in the alpha but the beta should be playing better. My problem is it's in normal mode, I do better in hard core.
My game is still on pre-ordered till we find out about servers.

#32: Re: Bf1 opinions and comments Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:56 pm
    —
Just got my upgrades to my system and now I am looking to see what everyone else will do. I do like the game a lot but if there is not going to be Dedicated servers I doubt I will spend the money.

#33: Re: Bf1 opinions and comments Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:23 pm
    —
Did a little digging and came across this

http://www.gamepur.com/news/24472-battlefield-1-not-releasing-servers-renting-feature-rumor.html#disqus_thread

#34: Re: Bf1 opinions and comments Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:29 pm
    —

Craps wrote (View Post):

It's still said rumor, it's a waiting game now. All we can do is hope.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous123  :| |:
Page 3 of 3