leaving
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: leaving Author: Errror PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:15 am
    —
I wanted to let everyone know while ive had fun here its time for me to move on. Its just not fun for me anymore  as alot of the people that played blackops moved on to other games. I will still pop in from time to time. ill stop by ts occasionally too.
thanks for the games all it was a blast

Errror

#2: Re: leaving Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:40 am
    —
Sorry to see you go ! Come back anytime .

#3: Re: leaving Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:47 am
    —
Sorry to see you go Errror...will miss ya bud!

#4: Re: leaving Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:34 pm
    —
Yeah, know the feeling, gotta stay up till 2 AM to see some people in BO, moved over to BF4.
2 years ago was totally different... times they are a changing.

Sorry to see you go.

#5: Re: leaving Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:39 pm
    —
All the best error

#6: Re: leaving Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:54 pm
    —
We're keeping the lights on for you Error. Don't be a stranger.

#7: Re: leaving Author: DEADFISHLocation: West Coast PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:57 am
    —
It is a sad day.
Hope to see ya soon in game  ERROR

#8: Re: leaving Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:57 pm
    —
Error really no reason to leave the clan. You can drop in and play as often or not so often remember there is no time requirements to be a member.  You never now when a game comes around you and the rest of the members enjoy playing

#9: Re: leaving Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:23 pm
    —
Go with what Karow said!  We all move on, you will too, may be we'll move on together Very Happy

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1