Gun Master Event BF4 Server 2
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Gun Master Event BF4 Server 2 Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:50 pm
    —
I had a great time!
Of course I have tons of footage to wade through bit I should have a video up by this weekend (fingers crossed) showing the fun we all had. And I gotta tell you it was personally gratifying to put as much lead into Karow as I did.
Love ya buddy!
Anyway thanks for setting this up Karow!

GOOOOOO CHARLIE!

REFORM

#17: Re: Gun Master Event BF4 Server 2 Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:24 pm
    —
Fantastic event!! The pistol rotation is awesomeness.  Thank you Karow for researching how to change the gun rotations!!

#18: Re: Gun Master Event BF4 Server 2 Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:59 pm
    —
Can't wait for your vid Reform, please don't show me dying all the time.

#19: Re: Gun Master Event BF4 Server 2 Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:55 pm
    —
UGH...I have been really sick the last two days, specifically yesterday and just realized I missed the event!!! Sounds like it went over well, so we may have to do that one again!!!

Taz

#20: Re: Gun Master Event BF4 Server 2 Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:54 pm
    —
Sorry about you being I'll Taz.
I should have covered my mouth when I sneezed the other day when we were kickin booty in those vehicles.

I have downloaded all the footage and now just have to cut it all up and make it look pretty.
Should be up by tonight.

Get well buddy.

REFORM

#21: Re: Gun Master Event BF4 Server 2 Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:57 pm
    —
Hey Taz, I think the server is still setup for Gun Master, we were  talking about leaving it set up like that & change the server when we have an event then revert back. The members that played all thought this was a good idea to try & keep it populated so when you feel better we can play. We were going to suggest it to Johnny when he is in TS.

#22: Re: Gun Master Event BF4 Server 2 Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:57 pm
    —
I am feeling better and may be able to jump on later today (my oldest has baseball). I will jump into TS and see how server 1 is doing.  If that seems to be ok and people want to, we can jump into server 2 and see if Gun Master is going.

Taz

#23: Re: Gun Master Event BF4 Server 2 Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:48 pm
    —
I'll definitely help too

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2