video editing software
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Game Utilities and Help

#1: video editing software Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:33 am
    —
Got any suggestions as to good free software for video editing?

#2: Re: video editing software Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:46 am
    —
i think the best person to talk to is Reform Smile

#3: Re: video editing software Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:26 pm
    —
I use Adobe but there are plenty of free ones, windows has one also.

#4: Re: video editing software Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:35 pm
    —
Hey wawra depends on what you are wanting to do when you say edit. if it's cut and stitching clips together then windows movie maker is capable and is free but if your wanting to do more advanced editing such as green screen work etc then adobe premier but it is expensive. But a mentioned there are others out there lead video editing suite, use to be one of the best not sure now tho

#5: Re: video editing software Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:36 pm
    —
I wholeheartedly agree with Mr.T
I use the Windows program for what I do, but it has incredible limitations that would be eliminated with an expensive professional version of an editor, but......you get what you pay for.

REFORM

#6: Re: video editing software Author: EvilSkully PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:46 pm
    —
I use outplayed to get clips of gameplay then I put clips in open shot video editor it's free and works good for Windows users if you have an Apple PC use apple products, but that should be a good start if you are good at video editing then you could use adobe after affects  there are other things as well you can always google it or check YouTube for more info to.

#7: Re: video editing software Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:12 pm
    —
Firstly, Gidday Reform how have you been mate, pop into TS some time ok.

Secondly, I use the free version of OpenShot video Editor, it's fairly simple and easy to use, you can do multiple tracks, fades, slowdown or speed up clips add music and pics it's a good place to start.
if you pay them it will unlock all the features it has.

#8: Re: video editing software Author: BG_PonchoLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:22 pm
    —
I use Corel Video Studio. I currently use version 9.

#9: Re: video editing software Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:52 pm
    —
I do Video and Audio as part of my living. The only FREE option is DaVinci Resolve.

#10: Re: video editing software Author: EvilSkully PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:31 pm
    —
nice one kev I forgot about that one

#11: Re: video editing software Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:29 pm
    —
I use Corel Video Studio and love it. You can often find it for sale on Amazon.

#12: Re: video editing software Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:10 pm
    —
Luke, you should check out DaVinci. It is MUCH better than Corel Video Studio. It's not even in the same ballpark.

Bad Karma -> Game Utilities and Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1