Modern Warfare Remastered
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:05 pm
    —
Does any one know if you buy Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition  for PS4 can you get  Modern Warfare Remastered for the PC?

#2: Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:58 pm
    —
doubt it. i wouldn't know

#3: Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:19 am
    —
I don't think you can mix and match platforms...

Taz

#4: Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:34 pm
    —
I would agree with Taz, never saw a cross platform game...not yet anyway.

#5: Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:34 pm
    —
They make both games in all platform s if you buy the infinite warfare on any platform you get modern warfare remastered on the same platform. So my question remains

#6: Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:37 pm
    —
My comment stands...there doesn't look to be a way to purchase one game for one platform and the other game for another platform. It looks like MW Remastered is tied to the MW:IW game. So, if you buy Infinite Warfare Legacy edition for the PS4 it comes with MW Remastered for PS4. It also sounds like there isn't currently going to be a stand alone version of MW Remastered at this time, but could change in the future.

So...answer stays the same...I don't think you can mix and match platforms with you purchase. It is either ALL PS4 or ALL PC.

Taz

#7: Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:20 am
    —
I agree Taz my comment was really to Fircrker about being cross platform. I was just hoping someone found away to buy IW for PS4 and still get the MW pc verison. Just wishful thinking.

#8: Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:47 pm
    —
Roger that Karow!!! I just hope they change their mind and allow a stand alone version, maybe even give those who previously owned (key verification???) a discount?!?!

That's another wishful thought...lol

Taz

#9: Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:56 am
    —
I never owned it so a may buy IW just to get MW remastered. Then maybe gift the IW to some one

#10: Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:21 pm
    —
I would like to see if they have kept the dedicated servers for cod4 on pc but I doubt it

#11: Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:48 pm
    —
Yes Gameservers still rents COD 4 MW .99 a slot

#12: Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:03 pm
    —
I just checked again & the remastered version is only the campaign part of the game & not MP. I could not find this anywhere until I watched the video again & the end of the video it shows both games & on the package it says campaign.

#13: Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:45 pm
    —
the trailer i watches said campaign and 10 mp maps

in fact this link is very informative

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Remastered-FAQ

#14: Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:07 pm
    —
Thanks T I must have read the package wrong, does not look like renting will be an option though.

#15: Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:15 pm
    —
they say dedicated servers but i don't think there rentable

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2