Battlefield 1 – The Road Ahead
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

#1: Battlefield 1 – The Road Ahead Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:11 am
    —
News on upcoming patch, new map, game mode, etc

https://www.battlefield.com/news/article/battlefield-1-the-road-ahead

#2: Re: Battlefield 1 – The Road Ahead Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:52 am
    —
Can't wait for the hardcore servers!!

#3: Re: Battlefield 1 � The Road Ahead Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:08 am
    —
Oh I can't wait to get our server rolling for us!

#4: Re: Battlefield 1 – The Road Ahead Author: BoltActionLocation: Albany, NewYork PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:15 am
    —
Definitely  will support BF1 server Smile

#5: Re: Battlefield 1 – The Road Ahead Author: BoltActionLocation: Albany, NewYork PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:38 pm
    —
Have you guys just been meeting on our TS and creating a squad? I am a noob to Battlefield , but have put in 90 hours of play  and am starting to get the feel of the gameplay. I would like to squad up , because you can do WAAAAAAAY better when the squad plays as a team. I will try to join TS this week to play BF1 with members. Anyone interested?
Bolt-BK-

#6: Re: Battlefield 1 – The Road Ahead Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:03 pm
    —
Yeah, that is what we are doing it, I put server raid on the calendar for the weekends to squad up.

#7: Re: Battlefield 1 – The Road Ahead Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:53 pm
    —
BoltAction what is your ingame name? I'll send you an invite I am typically on everyday

#8: Re: Battlefield 1 – The Road Ahead Author: BoltActionLocation: Albany, NewYork PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:31 am
    —
Been playing under  York-1918 all.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1