BF1 SERVER, TESTING
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: three6Location: Edmonton, Alberta PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:41 am
    —
trying out a bf1 server, search for BK  , also says hardcore

#2: Re: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:58 am
    —
are u saying we have a server. If so were the heck is the post so all members know. And I am out of town till tomorrow night

#3: Re: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: three6Location: Edmonton, Alberta PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:08 am
    —
this is my own test server, we will have to discuss modes and settings. but it looks promising so far Smile

#4: Re: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:18 am
    —
Cool we can get together when I return home

#5: Re: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: three6Location: Edmonton, Alberta PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:19 am
    —
so, thres no options after you rent(all server options are decided when renting). no admin as of yet.  BUT you can configure the sever to match HARDCORE mode in BF4.  so at least thats something.

#6: Re: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:22 am
    —
I like the fact you can rent a server for a day. Great for holding boot camps and not have to pay for a server to stand empty all the time if you can set it to a private server

#7: Re: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:38 am
    —
I'm looking into ours tonight. There was a bunch of stuff messed up with them yet.  Remember  renting a server and calling it our clans name or owning a server to compete with ours while your a member is against or rules. If it's just to try things out that's fine but don't name it BK nor populate it please.  This is why we have a good structure and rank system with in BK to do all this stuff for our members and quest's. Thus it is also why people donate to us.

#8: Re: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: three6Location: Edmonton, Alberta PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:06 am
    —
roger that johnny,  just got ahead of myself on seeing what options we have on servers.  Just didnt know what to put in server name when it asked lol .  But in doing this, i believe  we may want to look into only renting for a short period of time at first until we all agree on the server options Smile as of right now, once you select the sever options you cannot change until you rent a new one.

#9: Re: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: frojas79Location: Atlanta, GA PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:32 am
    —
I'm willing to support a BF1 server

#10: Re: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:02 pm
    —
I just checked yesterday & nothing there, no access for East Coast or Eur.

#11: Re: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:03 pm
    —
Checked for what?

#12: Re: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:33 pm
    —
Here is a list of known issues and what is being worked on...at least what I could find:

Battlefield 1 Rent-a-server known issues

Can only add up to 6 maps in a rotation.
No ban list.
No in-game server menu - cannot choose the next map, kick players, or balance teams
Can't disable "skill-based" auto balance.
Can't see a list of players in your own server unless you are in the game.
Any edits made to the server will label it as a "CUSTOM" server.
Can't make changes to weapons allowed, only the type of weapon
"Land Vehicles" and "Air Vehicles" are the only options for removing vehicles. You can't remove the Behemoth.
Can't make any changes to the Behemoth
Can't reserve slots for yourself, admins, or VIPs.
Can't set anyone as an admin.

The good news is that many of the issues are already "under development." According to Ali Hassoon, Producer at DICE, they are working on the following.

Kick/Ban/Move
Class limiting
Behemoth disable
Passwording servers

#13: Re: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:19 am
    —
Sounds promising Taz!

#14: Re: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: e92si PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:02 pm
    —
well i hope all works out, soon as I can i will get it maybe while i am home on vacation

#15: Re: BF1 SERVER, TESTING Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:38 pm
    —
I like the Behemoth, & the Air Ship, boats & planes have to have a target

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2