mac is back
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: mac is back Author: Mac71MTLocation: Montana PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:11 am
    —
Evening all,

Its only been about 4 years, but im back...Hopefully this week i'll be getting back into playing some black ops. Before I get back into the servers, I'll remove my rank and tags until I find out what I can have on. Hope to see ya'll soon on the servers...

Mac

#2: Re: mac is back Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:47 am
    —
Nice to see you back Sir!

#3: Re: mac is back Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:22 pm
    —
Welcome back!

#4: Re: mac is back Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:43 pm
    —
Welcome back Mac, just look in the roster & you are the same rank & in the same FT.

I looked in Charlie & the other FT's to see if you got moved & did not see you. I think Ufans does the roster & I would PM him, you should still be in Charlie.

#5: Re: mac is back Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:58 pm
    —
if he isn't in the roster he needs to i believe talk to a officer like Johnny,Cake,etc. then he needs to start in the recruit process

#6: Re: mac is back Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:57 pm
    —

Natb1 wrote (View Post):

if he isn't in the roster he needs to i believe talk to a officer like Johnny,Cake,etc. then he needs to start in the recruit process

That is only if he quit or how they left, then he would have to start over. Just a returning member that didn't quit can come right back in like they were always here. BK has no time comments. Thanks

Last edited by Johnny on Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: mac is back Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:15 pm
    —
A great big Charlie welcome back Mac71MT. Hope to see you in game soon.

#8: Re: mac is back Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:22 pm
    —

Johnny wrote (View Post):

Natb1 wrote (View Post):

That is only if he guit or how they left, then he would have to start over. Just a returning member that didn't quit can come right back in like they were always here. BK has no time comments. Thanks

ahh gotcha

#9: Re: mac is back Author: Mac71MTLocation: Montana PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:10 am
    —
Thanks everyone, just had to stop playing because of the birth of my son, then moved out of our house into my camper while we were selling the house and building a new house. we moved in this past summer and figured it was time to fire up the big PC!!! LOL. Plus I retired from the Air Force and now I have to work for a living...

#10: Re: mac is back Author: saushaLocation: North Bay Ontario Canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:12 pm
    —
Welcome back!

#11: Re: mac is back Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:11 pm
    —
Welcome back Mac Smile

#12: Re: mac is back Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:25 pm
    —
Not the chairforce, Army here :p Thank you for your service Mac Smile

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1