System Build For Ruthie
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

#1: System Build For Ruthie Author: KnightfallLocation: California PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:52 am
    —
Hey guys I am trying to see if anyone has any spare parts, enough to run BF1 because I am trying to piece together a system for Ruthie. He is down and out right now and I am just trying to do something nice for him to keep him able to play the current games with us without having to borrow his roommate's laptop which he is only able to do from time to time. If anyone has any parts they would be willing to donate to the build, please let me know what you have as well as the specs.  Razz

#2: Re: System Build For Ruthie Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:33 am
    —
Sent you a pm

#3: Re: System Build For Ruthie Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:56 pm
    —
I have some HD's and a i5 2400 I can give but I don't know if the i5 will be enough.  I also have a GTX 970

#4: Re: System Build For Ruthie Author: X-TaticLocation: Piatra Neamt, Romania PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:41 pm
    —
i5 2400 and 970 would be mostly able to do 60+ fps on BF1

#5: Re: System Build For Ruthie Author: three6Location: Edmonton, Alberta PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:04 pm
    —
I have a 120gig ssd if needed,  when i upgrade to zen I will have  an I5 3570k, gskill ddr3 2400 and a ASrock Z77 Extreme 3 Mobo. But that wont be till Zen is released so a few months.

#6: Re: System Build For Ruthie Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:28 am
    —

three6 wrote (View Post):

I have a 120gig ssd if needed,  when i upgrade to zen I will have  an I5 3570k, gskill ddr3 2400 and a ASrock Z77 Extreme 3 Mobo. But that wont be till Zen is released so a few months.
Get in touch with me when you upgrade cause with those parts and mine I could give another PC to a BK member, which would be num5 build.

#7: Re: System Build For Ruthie Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:45 am
    —
am looking for a pc I was gonna buy one but my car engine as gone ./so all my money I had as had to go on that  ,so no bf1 for me for at least 1 year  just thought I tell everyone

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1