Computer went poof
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Computer went poof Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:29 pm
    —
Well my turn - during the BF4 session last night my screen went black and then had to shut down with power button. Got on with Customer Service - very nice and competent rep, and yes it is toasted. Sent it back this morning and hope to get it back mid-January. So I hope to get online with my older system, but that is my wife's now, so maybe so maybe no. I can run BO and BF4 on it though. So might not be on until February and certainly not in BF1 until I get the machine back - which actually might be late January or early February. This is on top of my best friend - my 11.5 year old German Shepard dying from cancer on Monday = devastating...........Life goes on eh.

#2: Re: Computer went poof Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:30 pm
    —
And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year BTW!!!!!!!

#3: Re: Computer went poof Author: HighlyFictionalLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:14 pm
    —
I'm sad to hear about your German Shepard Snap! I hope you the best of times during the holidays take care.

#4: Re: Computer went poof Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:21 pm
    —
Hey snap. Sorry to here of your sheppy. Know the feeling all too well. My last two sheps died from the same.  Anyhow, Merry Christmas mate

#5: Re: Computer went poof Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:20 am
    —
Know how you feel snap, lost my Golden this year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

#6: Re: Computer went poof Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:52 pm
    —
Hey Snap, sorry to hear about your loss. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear!

#7: Re: Computer went poof Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:42 pm
    —
Sorry buddy!
Merry Christmas man!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1