Pictures in forms
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Pictures in forms Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:58 am
    —
Can we or how do you post pictures in the forms?

#2: Re: Pictures in forms Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:31 pm
    —
ppl do it all the time

#3: Re: Pictures in forms Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:57 pm
    —
I'm presuming you mean forums, if your using the mobile version of the site its more difficult but the desktop version have a little button at the top of the the box you type in, depending on which theme you are using depends on the icon, the default themes icon is a picture of some hills and the sun, and is about the 7th icon on last row of icons, on other themes is a picture of a tree and is the 9th icon along.

when you click on it, you are asked the the url address of the image which can be copied and pasted or manually typed in, then click ok, you may be asked for a title or alternative text you can leave blank if you want then it will insert some text in the box you type your message that looks something like
Code:
[img]http://www.politeandfriendly.com/temp-images/air.jpg[/img]  

then when you post your post it will display the image

the sample code results in this image

#4: Re: Pictures in forms Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:03 pm
    —
Aww...I miss that game!!!

Taz

#5: Re: Pictures in forms Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:52 pm
    —
Have a look at the names in the screenshot. That's from the wayback-machine Mr Wizard.

#6: Re: Pictures in forms Author: HighlyFictionalLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:59 pm
    —
Misty water-coloured memories~

#7: Re: Pictures in forms Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:03 pm
    —
Yeah...I caught that T!!! I know I played with a few of those members before I had joined BK!!

Taz

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1