Website updates
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Website updates Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:11 pm
    —
Hey all
I have and will be continuing to update parts of the website this may result in some unexpected issues.

If you experience any problem please let me know via email at admin [at] bkops2 [dot] net
and let me know what you were doing and any error that are displayed

#2: Re: Website updates Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:52 am
    —
Will do

#3: Re: Website updates Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:31 pm
    —
So will the main gun of the tank be sprouting flowers for spring?

REFORM

#4: Re: Website updates Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:56 am
    —
So far so good!

#5: Re: Website updates Author: Ruthie129 PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:45 pm
    —
No problems here either.

#6: Re: Website updates Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:38 pm
    —
Looks good, no problems

#7: Re: Website updates Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:23 pm
    —
There seems to be an issue with the update, i get shot all the time when in game  Laughing

#8: Re: Website updates Author: mr-t PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:28 pm
    —
hey cyberlexe,
This is because I removed you from the childs play group I thought you had improved enough after 3 years you should have mastered the aaarrrrhhhhh enemies run away technique by now

#9: Re: Website updates Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:34 pm
    —
LOL

I think my mind is moving faster than my system, leaving my avatar in dangereous places.

Good job on the website though

#10: Re: Website updates Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:06 pm
    —
back end still messing up giving me this module is not active on a few of the taps * roster, account, also can not PM

#11: Re: Website updates Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:13 pm
    —
hey astro,
can you send the the urls of the pages that are not working and how you got to that page, if they are still causing you an issue.

my email is admin [at] bkops2 [dot] net

#12: Re: Website updates Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:52 pm
    —
/*-------------
Update #2
-------------*/

Ok as a result of some of these updates i have had to turn off the caching system which improved load time, I have now turned it back on so hopefully this will improve the performance for some of you.

I'll be continuing to make these changes in preparation of some server updates happening in the near future. If you have any suggestion or comments related to the website feel free to shoot them my way and I'll you what I can do.

#13: Re: Website updates Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:40 pm
    —
Awesome work T!

#14: Re: Website updates Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:03 pm
    —
Ok, we have made a move to a new version of PHP. The reason we have upgraded this is for security and speed we should find some better performance.

Unfortunately all the problems that can occur from this are unknown, I have spent the last month making changes and updates for this and resolved all the issues I encountered.

if you encounter any issue or problems please let me know and i will try to resolve them as soon as possible

#15: Re: Website updates Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:12 am
    —
Thanks for all the hard work mrT, I'm sure Johnny will give you a raise!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1