A heart felt thank you.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: A heart felt thank you. Author: HillbillyLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:24 pm
    —
I would like to thank Primalscream, Karow, Peaches, Nat, Sassy, Dr. Fever, J.D. Stroker, Frank Rizzo, Rybay, Major Carnage & girlfriend, and Norsi. BK isn't just a group of friends!

#2: Re: A heart felt thank you. Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:42 pm
    —
glad to help Smile and im glad you are ok

#3: Re: A heart felt thank you. Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:46 pm
    —
You are welcome my friend

#4: Re: A heart felt thank you. Author: DerbyLocation: Leeds, United Kingdom PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:06 am
    —
Okay Hillbilly.

#5: Re: A heart felt thank you. Author: Peaches1Location: eugene or PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:49 am
    —
just sharing the love , I was happy to help make your day:wink:

#6: Re: A heart felt thank you. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:33 am
    —
There ya go BK at its best.

#7: Re: A heart felt thank you. Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:56 pm
    —
We're all family here!

#8: Re: A heart felt thank you. Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:46 am
    —
Always a  pleasure !!

#9: Re: A heart felt thank you. Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:43 pm
    —
I found out about this too late & offered what I could but it was too late, I hope you enjoy the Game in the spirit of giving.

#10: Re: A heart felt thank you. Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:40 am
    —
Hillbilly, happy to do it my friend.  When I come visit someday, I\'m gonna need a teacher to show me how to fish.

#11: Re: A heart felt thank you. Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:19 pm
    —
Happy to help my friend, were always here for ya.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1