Mech Warrior Online (MWO).
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Mech Warrior Online (MWO). Author: Shawgrin PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:17 am
    —
We are running in a competition starting in mid April and looking for reliable and fun people to help fill 2 of the teams. We are on TS Blackthornes.typefrag.com, PW Blackthornes. Ask for Shawgrin, Winston or Rayrazor. Mechwarrior is free to play.  I have been a member of Bad Karma for many years and would love to have anyone that is interested in playing. There will be a practice on Sunday April 2nd at 5pm pac/8pm eastern. I encourge you to stop by and met the Blackthornes just to see what they are about.

Hope to see some of you there,

Very Happy

#2: Re: Mech Warrior Online (MWO). Author: Shawgrin PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:55 pm
    —
we have just won our first round, 5-0, woot.

#3: Re: Mech Warrior Online (MWO). Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:51 pm
    —
Good job Shawgrin. I may look into the game and see if it is something i would enjoy or not.

#4: Re: Mech Warrior Online (MWO). Author: Shawgrin PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:50 am
    —
2 matches down, we are 10-0 games. Last match was shout casted and can be seen on YouTube and other services. We have gathered more than enough players now to continue the rest of the season. Everyone is welcome to visit and check out the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACzbPXBF67Q

See you on the battle fields,
Mike Gardner (aka Shawgrin)

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1