Pistols Only Event
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: Pistols Only Event Author: TheFrEnChGuYLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:38 am
    —
Charlie Event for BF4
Pistols Only as main weapon
No G18, DEAGLE, .44Mag or Mare's Leg
No Rocket Launchers or explosives except C4, Claymores, and any hand thrown grenades.

Date: April 22nd
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm EST
Maps: TBD

#2: Re: Pistols Only Event Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:51 am
    —
nice one

#3: Re: Pistols Only Event Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:24 pm
    —
Your my hero Frenchy!

#4: Re: Pistols Only Event Author: Ruthie129 PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:02 pm
    —
You are awesome frenchy I will do my best to make it

#5: Re: Pistols Only Event Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:26 am
    —
Sorry, working

#6: Re: Pistols Only Event Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:02 pm
    —
CHARLIE RULES!

#7: Re: Pistols Only Event Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:05 pm
    —
NEVER!  oh and i gotta work

#8: Re: Pistols Only Event Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:34 pm
    —
That is just not going to work Natty mu boy!
BK comes first!
If you want to be a good leader then lead by example!
Tisk, Tisk.
I think that you are just incredibly afraid that I will Reck you so completely that you will be embarrassed to show your face for a while!
That's the story I'm sticking to!
And remember that CHARLIE always RULES!
BK ALL DAY!

REFORM

#9: Re: Pistols Only Event Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:46 pm
    —
Another event put on by Charlie... Definitely leading the way for BK!  Smile

#10: Re: Pistols Only Event Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:18 pm
    —
I will put it on my calendar...as that looks like a possibility for me during that time...for now.

Charlie is Tango's step-sister when it comes to pistol events!!

Taz

#11: Re: Pistols Only Event Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:29 pm
    —

REFORM wrote (View Post):

That is just not going to work Natty mu boy!
BK comes first!
If you want to be a good leader then lead by example!
Tisk, Tisk.
I think that you are just incredibly afraid that I will Reck you so completely that you will be embarrassed to show your face for a while!
That's the story I'm sticking to!
And remember that CHARLIE always RULES!
BK ALL DAY!

REFORM
hahahaha Wink

#12: Re: Pistols Only Event Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:53 pm
    —
If you mean the hot one that every body wants to be with Taz, then ya, we are!

REFORM

#13: Re: Pistols Only Event Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm
    —
You aren't Cinderella in this scenario Reform...

Taz

#14: Re: Pistols Only Event Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:57 pm
    —
Story of my life!

REFORM

#15: Re: Pistols Only Event Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:28 pm
    —
You guys all know that when the doodie hits the fan (figuratively speaking Wink) ZULU comes through…

It are not the words that counts, but the actions one takes Wink and besides that, being great is one thing, being humble as well is another thing, that is why ZULU rules again !

Laughing

Anyways, big chance I will be joining this one, great work Frenchy

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2