I will be running a event in BF1
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: I will be running a event in BF1 Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:41 pm
    —
I will be running a event on our BF1 server all weekend. Back to Basics
It's hardcore Sir and hud on and everything else off. No sniper class allowed
Server name- Bad Karma (East coast)
Game Mode- Domination
Now the game mode can change if we all want to conquest but not until it's filled.
We love doing cool stuff with the PC community so let us know if you got any ideas on a event you'll like.
www.politeandfriendly.com
TS 8.9.36.132:9101

#2: Re: I will be running a event in BF1 Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:54 am
    —
I will be on over the weekend johnny

#3: Re: I will be running a event in BF1 Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:42 pm
    —
I will try and make it on over the weekend...though we know how that has gone for me lately...

Taz

#4: Re: I will be running a event in BF1 Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:39 pm
    —
Dont worry Taz, I'll shoot some video for you.

REFORM

#5: Re: I will be running a event in BF1 Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:28 pm
    —
Yep...it's about the only way I feel I am playing with BK anymore!!! As I am sure you never saw me in game this weekend...UGH!!!

Taz

#6: Re: I will be running a event in BF1 Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:43 pm
    —
Buck up Charlie! Your doing a much better thing with your family!
Now you kids won't be able to say "Dad never cared! All he ever did was play stupid video games on the computer with a bunch of old guys instead of doing things for us. Waaaaaaa!"
They will say instead,  "our Dad was the GREATEST! he showed us that he loved us by supporting us in everything we did! His sacrifice has payed off. We are such well rounded, productive members of society. THANKS DAD! we love you!"

Just sayin.

REFORM

#7: Re: I will be running a event in BF1 Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:57 pm
    —
agree with Reform says 1000% !  Us old folks will still be here - you take care of the young ones!

#8: Re: I will be running a event in BF1 Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:49 pm
    —
AND...this is why I love you guys/gals...unconditional gaming love!!! I do miss playing and my time is precious...AND...we were dumb enough to add a puppy into our craziness as well.  So, who knows when I will be able to do ANYTHING on my time in the foreseeable future...

Taz

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1