Thanks!!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

#1: Thanks!!! Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:09 pm
    —
Thanks to those who I played with on the BF1 server last night. Finally got my card in my rig...finally got my internet working VERY well...still need to work on the dual monitors...but at least I could play!!!

Outside of Nat, who likes to use the cavalry horse to provide his character with "armor"...LOL...I appreciated everyone taking it easy on me!!

I hope to try and find some regular time to play, but it was nice to get back into it...

Taz

#2: Re: Thanks!!! Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:19 pm
    —
Glad you are enjoying the game Taz!

#3: Re: Thanks!!! Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:33 pm
    —
Sounds like Nat, always plays that way but glad you had fun on our server. I'll be getting my new cards Saturday and i can't wait.

#4: Re: Thanks!!! Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:17 pm
    —
Yep...I will certainly try and find time to get in and at least "play a round"...it was good to get away for a bit last night!!

Taz

#5: Re: Thanks!!! Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:02 pm
    —
LOL you gotta love the horsey Very Happy

#6: Re: Thanks!!! Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:31 pm
    —
it was good to see you Taz !

#7: Re: Thanks!!! Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:44 am
    —
We had some great maps Taz glad you are back in the saddle so to speak!

#8: Re: Thanks!!! Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:00 pm
    —
Sounds like I missed the party!!!
Naa na na na naaaaaa.....story of my lihiiiuuiiiuiiiiife.  (S.D. fans will get it)

Stoked to know your in it to win it Taz!!

Cya on the Battlefield.

Peace!!

REFORM

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1