someone asked
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

#1: someone asked Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:51 pm
    —
Ok someone asked me how i got such a good K/D ratio in a certain round so I made a compilation and as JayJay likes slow-mo's I highlighted hid deaths with them

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: someone asked Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:22 pm
    —
Very nice - glad I was not on the server at the time  -  I would have been famous!

#3: Re: someone asked Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:23 pm
    —
great stuff T

#4: Re: someone asked Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 am
    —
nice Mr T that weapon is a beast

#5: Re: someone asked Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:30 am
    —
Good going mrT!

#6: Re: someone asked Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:45 am
    —
Wow Mr T I need to dust off my Benet,  well done!

#7: Re: someone asked Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:38 am
    —
Not bad T...not bad.

Its kinda cool to see myself on the other side of the camera for a change!!!

REFORM

#8: Re: someone asked Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:02 am
    —
Nice one T

#9: Re: someone asked Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:30 pm
    —
LoL that's awesome!

#10: Re: someone asked Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:06 pm
    —
How did you get slo mo with sound?
It doesnt work for me on movie maker.

REFORM

#11: Re: someone asked Author: JayJay PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:21 pm
    —
Mr T you're so awesome love it

#12: Re: someone asked Author: JayJay PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:25 pm
    —
You're so good at that M1909 telescopic, great work, I never thought it could be used so efficiently

you pick your battles well

and you do great short and long distance

I think I want to try to keep you on MY TEAM as much as possible :D

So funny that I used the same match in the video I recently posted, real neat to see some of the same footage from a different angle

#13: Re: someone asked Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:51 pm
    —
I agree jayjay.

Reform I'm not sure how you do your videos but I slice/split the videos at the start and end of the section I want slowmo and then select the segment I want to slow and in the edit tab of the ribbon change the speed to 0.5x.

if anyone want help with some basic video editing/creating just let me know I'm happy to help and I'm sure some of the other people creating vids will also be happy to help. This vid took me about 30 - 45 mins to edit but i know its not very well done but to be honest if I had the proper software aka adobe premier again i might spend more time put some more effort in.

#14: Re: someone asked Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:46 am
    —
Pretty awesome

#15: Re: someone asked Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:17 am
    —
My Shadow play clips are full of artifacts. Utterly useless. So I am gonna try and get a copy of Fraps, however when I went to their web page it was not responding.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2