great farcry deal
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Deals

#1: great farcry deal Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:51 pm
    —
I just found that ubisoft have an amazing deal on for a farcry bundle deal, all farcry games for £40

farcry, farcry 2 and 3 and 4 and primal

if you have not played these games they are very good or definitely for when they were release

when farcry was originally released the computer needed to run this at its highest setting didn't exist. when i got it i had to shut every thing down to make it barely playable and if water was in the view i had no chance. but after i upgraded it ran and played beautifully.

#2: Re: great farcry deal Author: JayJay PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:30 pm
    —
Farcry 3 is one of my favorite games of all times.  I have not played FC1 or 2, are they worth playing?

I have Primal.  I haven't played more than 2 hours.  Just didn't click as well as FC3.

#3: Re: great farcry deal Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:41 pm
    —
farcry 1 is more of linear style game and has a good story if i remember correctly.
farcry 2 makes good use of fire but is more similar to fc3 than fc1 in style of game.

Are they worth playing yes if you don't mind the graphics etc but that my opinion i go back and play some of my older games but i usually only play them for 20 mins or so because i know the story etc and i'm not accomplishing anything.

the multiplayers will be dead in all those games

Bad Karma -> Deals

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1