BF1 Clan Tag How do I add [BK] in front of my name
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: BF1 Clan Tag How do I add [BK] in front of my name Author: Silent_OttoLocation: Vancouver, BC, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:30 am
    —
Hi Everyone,

I wasn't able to play for a while and noticed that everyone is now showing [BK] in front of their name tag. I tried to add it via EA but the character length is limited to 15, so I am wondering how you were able to add it.

Thanks,

Silent_Otto

#2: Re: BF1 Clan Tag How do I add [BK] in front of my name Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:37 am
    —
Otto, you have to join our BK platoon and the BK will automatically added to the clan tag once your apps is accepted to join. Open BF1 game and look on the left side for a link to Platoons then search fro bad karma. Once the admin approves your app you need to go back to platoons and click on follow.

#3: Re: BF1 Clan Tag How do I add [BK] in front of my name Author: Silent_OttoLocation: Vancouver, BC, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:39 am
    —
Thanks Karow, very helpful. I was already part of the platoon but didn't select to represent it.

Thanks again,

ottto

#4: Re: BF1 Clan Tag How do I add [BK] in front of my name Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:04 pm
    —
NP mate

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1