BF1 VS COD WW2
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: BF1 VS COD WW2 Author: KnightfallLocation: California PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:38 am
    —
Hold your money guys! Dont rush to pre-order or buy COD WW2. Looks like they straight jacked their weapons and sounds from BF1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW0lGOxBkiA

#2: Re: BF1 VS COD WW2 Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:21 pm
    —
You mean the fact that a majority of weapons from actual WWI were still in use during WWII?? That's INSANE!!! Also, both games use real sounds to make it more realistic, so of course there will be similarities between the games.

Come on now...

Taz

#3: Re: BF1 VS COD WW2 Author: Deadly_JoeLocation: IN, US PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:01 am
    —
The weapons don't surprise me - like tazman said the majority of weapons used throughout WW2 originated in WW1 (the cost to outfit an entire nations army precludes rapid changes).  The M1 garand wasn't phased out until Vietnam and I know that the BAR and M1903 were used in the initial stages of Korea.  As far as sounds went - I noticed a difference between almost all of them (normally on the bass channel)

#4: Re: BF1 VS COD WW2 Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:17 am
    —
Yep.
COD weapons have more bass.

REFORM

#5: Re: BF1 VS COD WW2 Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:16 am
    —
COD weapons have more bass, but less sustain/echo.  Both companies actually record ALL of the guns used in the game and with differing environments during said recordings, the sounds are going to be similar, but different.  I look forward to COD WW2.  My 2 centavos.

MajorCarnage

#6: Re: BF1 VS COD WW2 Author: Ruthie129 PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:16 pm
    —
Well I couldnt preorder it even if I wanted to... But that being said I am going to wait until I see how CoD WW2 and Battalion 1944 stack up. Im assuming that the latter will be half the price and from trailers they both look great. I think it will end up being whoever is more compatible and user friendly towards pc and dedicated servers exc.

#7: Re: BF1 VS COD WW2 Author: JayJay PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:06 pm
    —
Rule #1.  Never Pre-Order.

#8: Re: BF1 VS COD WW2 Author: JayJay PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:08 pm
    —
Also, why in the world would I buy ANOTHER WW1 game?

Thats like buying RC Cola and Coca-Cola.  

WHY would the COD franchise do WW1?  BF1 is barely successful itself.  (I enjoy it, but it isnt a smash hit)

#9: Re: BF1 VS COD WW2 Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:32 pm
    —
What Ruthie said. Also we know these are games and not simulations right? I would guess the aim so to speak is fun and replayability at a reasonable cost. I am so glad BF1 despite some weird gameplay is all the above. My 2 cents also.  Smile

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1