Well it's that time for a meeting
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:02 pm
    —

MrKrinkle wrote (View Post):

Can you post the audio please?

If your talking about the all team meeting then yes I always upload it to our website. You can find it on our home page on the left.

#17: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:27 am
    —
Just letting you know, there is nothing under "All Team Meeting" where it usually is located, and clicking on "All Team Meeting" does nothing.

#18: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:46 pm
    —
Well don't worry it will be up soon after the meeting.

#19: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:15 pm
    —

DiggerBaz wrote (View Post):

Once again won't be there for both officers meeting (2am my time)  and all-team meeting ( 3am) . As Krinkle pointed out too early.  There could be a compromise as we used to have meetings that offered all timezones some balance.

E.g..  Officers meeting 5 pm est (New York)  this means:
West Coast (San Francisco) 2 pm
Quebec (Canada) 5 pm
London 10 pm
Melbourne. Sydney Australia 7 am

This is just a suggestion.

any commentary on this?

#20: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:52 pm
    —
i can't believe my manager....she is making me work 8 am to 2 pm :/

#21: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:28 am
    —
A reminder for someone to bring up my question please, i feel very strongly about this!.
Secondly, can the Officers please bring up what Baz said about holding the Meetings at a more convenient time for more Countries. Please.

#22: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:55 am
    —
I plan to attend hopefully I checked the honey to do list and there was nothing. We will see tomorrow. I will  try to remember to bring up MrKrinkle's question. I would not be in support of the ban for camping TIs . Our rules model has always been keep it simple. The rule would be very hard to inforce for one and to me it is a good tactic because one obviously places a TI close to an objective so they do not spawn way back. If you keep killing the guy he is not so close to the objective and  maybe he would not place the TI close to an objective. Just my 2 pennys

#23: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:18 am
    —
Hey baz,
i think this time was my fault, i was the one who reminded johnny about the meeting and we set up a time that i was free. we will make sure that the time is reviewed i agree the time you stated is a good time for most but i think doing it saturday would be better as then people are not going to be running out for work or aff to bed etc.

If you have anything you would like to be brought up other than the time of the meeting pm me and i'll bring it up for you.

#24: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm
    —
I think Saturday is a better day also because there are quite a few who have "Sunday  obligations" that arent able to make the meetings.
They are always smack dab in the middle of my day so i cannot attend and I miss opening my big fat mouth! Its been a while since ive been in trouble and it just feels.........wrong.    8)

REDORM

#25: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:35 pm
    —
usually Saturdays are horrible for me

#26: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:11 pm
    —
Thx Mr T & Mr K. Are you guys related?  Saturday's EST is fine with me. Ill listen to the podcast.

#27: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:02 pm
    —
Next meeting I'll make sure to do a better time for everyone.

#28: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:20 pm
    —

Johnny wrote (View Post):

Next meeting I'll make sure to do a better time for everyone.

Thanks Johnny that is very much appreciated

#29: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:10 pm
    —
Missed it, sorry working all the time. Listened to it. Thanks

#30: Re: Well it's that time for a meeting Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:10 am
    —
missed seeing you Ringer Wink

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2