Just a shout out to all the BKs
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Just a shout out to all the BKs Author: Muja PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:36 am
    —
It's been forever , but it still good to see BK online, I'm sure it's the same story of recruiting and money and attention, but overall it's good to say "Hi!". I see GOA Johnny is the the new C.O. , Salute!. But really, MR. T? Hell a long time since I've talked to you. Hope your business and life are all well. Life here in Northern California is all ok, hot as heck, 101-108 degrees F, 38.3 - 42 Celcius.  Someone tried to recruit me on W.O.T. recently but after BK, it would never be the same. I'll check in from time to time, sorry it was so long this time.        Long Life - BK !

#2: Re: Just a shout out to all the BKs Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:24 pm
    —
G'day Muja. Nice to see you drop in from time to time. Salute.

#3: Re: Just a shout out to all the BKs Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:32 pm
    —
Hey Muja,
Nice to see you dropping in, ye I'm still here and still kicking. Hope you and your family are well. you should pop on TS some time

#4: Re: Just a shout out to all the BKs Author: JayJay PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:15 pm
    —
hi!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1