GPU reading N/A or 0%
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: GPU reading N/A or 0% Author: Marius1195Location: Sullivan, IL PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:35 am
    —
I tried to do some minor OCing on my gpu. I used Cam, EVGA Precision and MSI Afterburner. The common theme I am finding is that k-boost got turned on, I do not remember ever turning it on though. (Also can't get precision it recognize it's on to turn it off again) I have read forums and youtubed until I am about ready to throw this damn thing out the window. I have spent almost 3 days dealing with this and can not for the life of me get it fixed. All the reference materials I have found refer to software bundles that are 4-5 years old and are no longer around or functional. Yes I have uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled driver and everything under the sun minus a fresh install. PLEASE HELP!!! My hair is already grey, it's being pulled out now!!!  Embarassed

Walter

#2: Re: GPU reading N/A or 0% Author: three6Location: Edmonton, Alberta PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:35 am
    —
what video card? and system specs

#3: Re: GPU reading N/A or 0% Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:23 pm
    —
I hope you don't have to re-image, but that is better than a flight test or making it an anchor ⚓.......

#4: Re: GPU reading N/A or 0% Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:31 pm
    —
We need to know what you have for spec's and GPU

#5: Re: GPU reading N/A or 0% Author: Marius1195Location: Sullivan, IL PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:05 am
    —
Sorry, I'm running an i5-6600k oc'd @4.5ghz (EVO 212 MasterCooler) on an Z170x-Gaming 3 with an Nividia GeForce GTX 1080, 32g mushkin ddr4 (2400) 4x8 dual channel pairs, a Cougar 1000W PSU, a ROG Swift PG2480Q, Razer Blackwidow Mechanical Gaming KB & a Corsair M65 RGB Gaming mouse. I have had a bit of FCM and last night after reinstalling Precision for the 15th time it allowed me to turn K-Boost off so all is well in the world. I did have one anomoly though, I had ran some bench marking using 3dMark. I initially scored a 7200 which was great. Now the closest I can replicate is 6850ish, any idea on why I would have such a performance drop? I did decided to go with the Afterburner and Cam option btw in case that matters. Thx guys, just more academic at this point than anything. I am also replacing my chip to an i7-7700k and a new cooler in Sep after I come back from vacation! Excited for that.

Walter

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1