What i have been up to the past 17 months!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: What i have been up to the past 17 months! Author: JenkoLocation: Oklahoma PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:25 am
    —
My little man Sam Smile

#2: Re: What i have been up to the past 17 months! Author: HighlyFictionalLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:53 am
    —
Hey Jenko! Hope you and yours are doing well.

#3: Re: What i have been up to the past 17 months! Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:35 am
    —
Hey Jenko - a fine looking young man you have there !  I can understand you being a bit distracted, he looks like a handful, in a good way!

You know we will keep the light on for ya - drop into TS when you get a chance, we would love to talk to Sam Smile

#4: Re: What i have been up to the past 17 months! Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:37 pm
    —
Nice young boy you have there Jenko.

#5: Re: What i have been up to the past 17 months! Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:08 am
    —
Gidday Jenks old son. I still can't believe that fine young lad came from anything you've done.  Razz But there ya go. hehe.
Start the gaming training early mate, but don't tell him everything tho. (always keep something up ya sleeve, for when you get older).

Now where did that Regi clown get to?

#6: Re: What i have been up to the past 17 months! Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:28 am
    —
hi there Jenko. Congratulations on the little boy

#7: Re: What i have been up to the past 17 months! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:51 pm
    —
Hey Jenko. Congrats mate.

#8: Re: What i have been up to the past 17 months! Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am
    —
Congrats!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1