Check your mail! I got invited to BF1 incursion closed alpha
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

#1: Check your mail! I got invited to BF1 incursion closed alpha Author: JayJay PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:34 am
    —
Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha, where tightly-focused maps set the field for intense, tactical matches designed to test the limits of your skill and teamwork in the crucible of competition.

We'd love for you to participate in the Closed Alpha. Keep in mind that the competitive gaming mode is still under development, so you may encounter some technical issues.

The Alpha will be available to play* starting September 21 at 8AM UTC (12AM PDT).

Participants are subject to the Alpha Agreement, which is found during the installation of the Battlefield 1 Incursion Closed Alpha.

Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha is playable in English only, and gives you a small taste of what the full mode will include upon release. Further languages will be available in the final product.
Please find your code below, which can be redeemed in Origin. This code is specific to your account, and cannot be shared.
YOUR CODE IS:
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

#2: Re: Check your mail! I got invited to BF1 incursion closed a Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:37 am
    —
Nope not me. I guess I do not play often enough anymore

#3: Re: Check your mail! I got invited to BF1 incursion closed a Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:41 am
    —
thanks for the heads up - I got mine!

#4: Re: Check your mail! I got invited to BF1 incursion closed a Author: JayJay PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:58 pm
    —

bigconn wrote (View Post):

thanks for the heads up - I got mine!

NICE!

#5: Re: Check your mail! I got invited to BF1 incursion closed a Author: mr-t PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:01 pm
    —
Hey jay jay I don't think that code will work
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
It looks more like a place holder

Well for those that get it you'll have to let us all know what you think and how it plays

#6: Re: Check your mail! I got invited to BF1 incursion closed a Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:23 am
    —
Origin must not love me.

#7: Re: Check your mail! I got invited to BF1 incursion closed a Author: 82ndParaTrooper PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:31 am
    —
Got mine, Downloading now!!!!

#8: Re: Check your mail! I got invited to BF1 incursion closed a Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:55 am
    —
i didn't get 1 Sad

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1