W@W 2
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: W@W 2 Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:49 pm
    —
Play Call of Duty®: WWII - PC Open Beta Pre-Load Now. Beta Begins September 29th! (on steam)

#2: Re: W@W 2 Author: three6Location: Edmonton, Alberta PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:50 pm
    —
FREE?? lol

#3: Re: W@W 2 Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:45 pm
    —
Ya.
Just the beta though.

#4: Re: W@W 2 Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:03 am
    —

REFORM wrote (View Post):

Ya.
Just the beta though.
correct

#5: Re: W@W 2 Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:02 am
    —
I have asked about dedicated "Rent-able" servers in several locations and all i get so far is, :all the information you need is here http://bit.ly/2pmAxGg.

Not helpful Activision, but thanks for the reply. lol

I'll just keep on it then shall i.

#6: Re: W@W 2 Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:23 am
    —
And already live...played for a couple hours tonight.

First and only thought...if they don’t open up the player count, there will be no way that I will be buying it. 10-12 players per server...and that may be because it is Beta. But with the gameplay and the size of the maps, my gut tells me they are going to smaller player servers/maps. Similar to consoles and similar to what battlefield will be doing with Incursions. Calling it “competitive” I think takes the fun out of having 32 v 32 or 64 v 64 games.

My initial two cents...and doesn’t mean that can’t “change”...see what I did there?!?!

GOOOOOO TANGOOOOOO!!!!!!

Taz

#7: Re: W@W 2 Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:20 pm
    —
SMALL MAPS NOT ALL THAT GREAT FOR HOW I PLAY BUT MAY BE SOME ONE ELSES CUP OF TEA might make a crouch but .... ect

#8: Re: W@W 2 Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:56 pm
    —
Played about five rounds and didnt do too bad.
It took a round or two to start getting kills and figuring out how to shoot.
Played Team Deathmatch and it was nothing but chickens running around.
The map sizes were like the "small" maps on W@W.
It felt like I was playing Black Ops.

Eh.

Not even sure if I want to play it again.

Maybe.

REFORM

#9: Re: W@W 2 Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:44 pm
    —
Today is my first available time to try WW2, and found Steam to be over worked.
I downloaded (or so I thought) on Thursday, go into Steam, click game...get this message "game downloading" "approx time to launch game more than 1 year"!!!LOL

#10: Re: W@W 2 Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:02 pm
    —
I played it for a while. I don't believe the maps will be that small. No way that could be considered anywhere near fun or competitive. I expect that the current play is for beta only. I was impressed by the graphics and design for a beta. I would certainly expect larger maps and a lot more options in the full version. I would also think how they allow servers would be a big consideration. If it allows control like WAW and such I think it would be a great game for the clan. Time will tell I guess.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1