Insurgency
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Other Games

#16: Re: Insurgency Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:20 pm
    —
I was on the server yesterday with Scubi and couple of others. I see we can vote for maps, can we vote for Game Mode? All we played was Firefight I think.

#17: Re: Insurgency Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:16 pm
    —
I think we are going to try and go through that this weekend (Friday - Sunday) and figure out game modes for what works best for crouch. We can fiddle around with maps and see if there are ways to fiddle with squad load outs and such. I am not sure who are all admins and can mess with maps and modes...and player speed and such...but I assume that could/will be worked out.

Taz

#18: Re: Insurgency Author: Ruthie129 PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:19 pm
    —
The slower pace and insistence on teamwork is a very nice change

#19: Re: Insurgency Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:29 pm
    —
Taz, not much can be done with loadouts, they depend on the number of objectives your team captures. Both teams have same weapons and loadouts.
I found this guide that explains everything about the game.

Insurgency Guide

#20: Re: Insurgency Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:48 pm
    —
Yep...that guide mostly holds true...only bummer is there isn’t a true “team death match” Mode...oh well...I still like what I have seen thus far.

Taz

#21: Re: Insurgency Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:37 pm
    —
Thanks for the Guide I was about to go look for one!

#22: Re: Insurgency Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:26 pm
    —
I have it!

#23: Re: Insurgency Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:48 am
    —
I have it

#24: Re: Insurgency Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:06 pm
    —
bump

#25: Re: Insurgency Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:45 pm
    —
Yeah there's a TDM but it's called something else.

#26: Re: Insurgency Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:48 pm
    —
I have 2 keys to spare, send me a PM on Steam and I'll send it over.
You can find me under CyberLexe*BK*

#27: Re: Insurgency Author: Moosehead PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:23 pm
    —
Just got it.

Hope to be back playing shortly

#28: Re: Insurgency Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:14 am
    —
That sounds great Tazman, just let me know and I'll get it going for ya guys.

#29: Re: Insurgency Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:27 pm
    —
I was having the same problem as WolfFang and could not get it operate with a flight joystick plugged in. As no flying in Insurgency just unplugged joystick and everything is fine. Just needed to remember to plug back in going into BF1 as plane crash will occur

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2