Las Vegas
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Las Vegas Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:03 pm
    —
My thoughts and prayers are with all the victims and their families.

#2: Re: Las Vegas Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:31 pm
    —
the shooter was killed and the companion was caught

#3: Re: Las Vegas Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:19 pm
    —
A guy I work with had 4 friends at the show, 1 died at the scene and 2 died at the hospital.
Another had tickets to go but sold them because of our work schedule.

PJ had some friends that were there. They are fine but I'm sure they are pretty messed up.

REFORM

#4: Re: Las Vegas Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:16 am
    —
that is really sad Reform. Thoughts and prayers are with your co-worker's family and all other victim's families.

#5: Re: Las Vegas Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:31 pm
    —
Sorry to hear that Reform my prayers are with all the families especially the one you know and for you too.

#6: Re: Las Vegas Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:20 pm
    —
Thoughts and prayers Reform

#7: Re: Las Vegas Author: e92si PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:33 am
    —
truly sad event, sry to hear reform my condolences and for those unknow

#8: Re: Las Vegas Author: Ruthie129 PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:17 pm
    —
Increase gun ownership and there will be less deaths from shootings. Take a look at texas

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1