Another day in bootcamp.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Another day in bootcamp. Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:11 pm
    —
Stopped by the strip mall to inguire at the BK recruiters office. Before I really knew what happened had taken some IQ test and was on a plane (southwest) to the San Diego BK boot camp fascility. Got shoved off the bus and kicked.

Some kid from appalachia started crying and the BK boot camp instructor put a boot in his nether region and called him a mountain mommas boy.

Apparently some of my pre enlistment hijincks came to light to my drill instructor and he told me he was going to keep an eye on me. Felt uncomfortable like when my dad caught me smoking when i was 4.
Then he hit me with a trash can. which is exactly what my dad had done.

After that we got our heads shaved and de-liced.

Tomorrow we get our uniforms and learn to fold our BK thongs the "army way".
Kid from appalachia still crying.

More later if my drill instructor lets me write.

Love Deepsea.
ps don't forget to milk the chicken.

#2: Re: Another day in bootcamp. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:39 pm
    —
HAHAHAH

#3: Re: Another day in bootcamp. Author: Grunt PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:32 pm
    —
LOL!!

#4: Re: Another day in bootcamp. Author: Sctshoot PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:20 am
    —
That's hysterical!

#5: Re: Another day in bootcamp. Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:59 am
    —
LOL!!!

#6: Re: Another day in bootcamp. Author: UndeadLocation: Tasmania, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:25 am
    —
Interesting

#7: Re: Another day in bootcamp. Author: SheriffLocation: Essex, England PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:55 pm
    —
Excellent - look forward to the next "letter".

#8: Re: Another day in bootcamp. Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:39 pm
    —
LOL that brings back memories!

#9: Re: Another day in bootcamp. Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:36 pm
    —
I am do glad you are back Deepsea...I have really missed your warped sense of humour...thats awesome...

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1