Halloween
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Halloween Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:09 pm
    —
With Halloween coming up  I will be changing the theme this week but I thought I would try something out and have a little fun. This works for the desktop on 1080p in Firefox. It may work on other browsers and othe resolutions but not sure. just move the mouse around the the scree

http://politeandfriendly.com/halloween/

for mobile (don't use data to load, make sure you have wifi)
http://politeandfriendly.com/halloween/mob

Last edited by mr-t on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Halloween Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:26 pm
    —
Took a few seconds to load but cool mrT

#3: Re: Halloween Author: Deadly_JoeLocation: IN, US PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:51 pm
    —
Very cool. Took few sec to fully load; Chrome - loads and runs flawlessly.   Edge - the script to follow mouse cursor, movement is a little jagged (maybe something with how it reports change event);  interestingly under IE its smooth (though I had to reload the page 1 or 2 times for it to properly load all the background images)

#4: Re: Halloween Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:59 pm
    —
Cool Mr T is that your house

#5: Re: Halloween Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:22 pm
    —
It was a little hard for me to see the ghouls at the bottom once it all loaded but I like it. Maybe put a little more glow around them to make them stand out a bit more. This was on a firefox.

#6: Re: Halloween Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:55 pm
    —
Well the ghouls fade in and out depending where the mouse is

#7: Re: Halloween Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:17 am
    —
ok i optimised it a bit more for desktop and made a mobile version links in the original post

#8: Re: Halloween Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:44 am
    —
That is really cool.
Worked fine for me.

REFORM

#9: Re: Halloween Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:18 pm
    —
very nice Mr T

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1