Planning for a Match
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Planning for a Match Author: Grunt PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:00 pm
    —
I'm looking forward to playing in a match with BK either scrimmage or against another clan.  I am curious about how BK prepares for a match.  Do you setup squads and assign them to an area or task?  Do you assign or suggest weapon loadouts?  

The thread from the 15thSA was both entertaining and enlightening.  They seemed frustrated by our tactics, mainly because they lost.  Good job gang!

One thing I have noticed on TS is people referring to specific areas of a map; ie "The Library", "The Bathroom" etc...some of these are easy to figure out, but most of the time I don't know what people are talking about.  Has anyone created any maps with notes or labels pointing out these areas of interest?  If not, and if anyone wants to put one together I would be glad to help out.

#2: Re: Planning for a Match Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:56 pm
    —
Um, they are some where around here... They used to be stickies on the BK only section of the forums, but it keeps giving me errors saying the topics do not exist anymore... <insert>  

Baument had some of them kicking around... I cant remember who else was working on them.

#3: Re: Planning for a Match Author: mr-t PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:13 pm
    —
there in the members section as sticky'ies

#4: Re: Planning for a Match Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:02 am
    —
When you are no longer a recruit and accepted as a BK member you can get into matches and learn during the 2 hour match prep. We do not give away any strategy information in the general forum.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1