Time to leave BK
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Time to leave BK Author: BoltActionLocation: Albany, NewYork PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:18 pm
    —
After long and careful consideration I have decided to resign from BK. I simply am not playing the games supported by BK. It is simple as that.  I wish to remain a clan friend.  Good luck with your future endeavors.

Sincerely ,

Bolt

#2: Re: Time to leave BK Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:42 pm
    —
Sorry to hear that ya just should put yourself on leave then if we ever do play one you'll play you have no issues Smile God Bless

#3: Re: Time to leave BK Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:11 pm
    —
tc bolt was always a pleasure playin with ya see you on the battlefield

#4: Re: Time to leave BK Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:58 am
    —
Take care man, we had some good times!

#5: Re: Time to leave BK Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:19 am
    —
Don't turn your tags in, just take a leave. We are waiting for battalion 44 to come out.

#6: Re: Time to leave BK Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:58 am
    —
aww. srry to see you go!

#7: Re: Time to leave BK Author: BoltActionLocation: Albany, NewYork PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:34 pm
    —
How do you go on leave?

#8: Re: Time to leave BK Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:59 pm
    —
It's very easy Bolt, just PM your Chalk Leader or Commanding Officer and tell them that you want to take a leave. They will take care of everything else for you.

#9: Re: Time to leave BK Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:44 am
    —

BoltAction wrote (View Post):

How do you go on leave?
Take some time off Bolt. Keep your tags. As Tek advised you will placed on the Away On Leave Roster  http://www.politeandfriendly.com/modules.php?name=Recruit&op=roster

#10: Re: Time to leave BK Author: BoltActionLocation: Albany, NewYork PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:08 pm
    —
Thanks

I guess I am on leave then Smile

#11: Re: Time to leave BK Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:38 pm
    —

Thanks

Good to hear Bolt.

#12: Re: Time to leave BK Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:29 am
    —
That's a better choice..

#13: Re: Time to leave BK Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:31 pm
    —
Much better we have a fairly continuous interchange about new games to play and crouch only and admined the way we want to servers.

#14: Re: Time to leave BK Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:26 pm
    —

Thanks

Welcome to the BK on leave bullpen. We have snacks... Good to see you out there on the OTaC WaW servers Bolt! BK is still representing heavily over there and, if I may say, we are kicking ass.

#15: Re: Time to leave BK Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:12 pm
    —
Hey HelenBack! Hope you are well!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2