Sniper Elite Event
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Sniper Elite Event Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:56 pm
    —
its an interesting game i do like it but, its just a sniperfest virtually every death was a sniper :lol:

thanks reform

#17: Re: Sniper Elite Event Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:01 am
    —
That's why they call it sniper elite lol

#18: Re: Sniper Elite Event Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:17 am
    —
This was a super fun event and a nice break from the norm!
At one point we had 12 BK members playing which for this game is a full server.

Want to give PRIMALSCREAM a big shout out for pushing this game and getting everyone excited about it! GOOO CHARLIE!!!

These kinds of things surely cant happen with out the support of ALL of the BK members who suit up and get dirty.

YOU GUYS are awsome!!

BK ALL DAY!!!

REFORM

#19: Re: Sniper Elite Event Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:45 am
    —
That was a blast!

#20: Re: Sniper Elite Event Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:50 am
    —
Thanks for setting it up reform, had lots of fun

#21: Re: Sniper Elite Event Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:20 pm
    —
Mine downloaded after the event was done. Great game played for hours last night. Thanks prime !

#22: Re: Sniper Elite Event Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:16 am
    —
Great game and great event  thanks Reform and thanks Primal for doing the pre work in getting us to do this game.  A lot of us did 2 person co -op today and I look forward to hitting some multi player servers with you guys! Don't want to abandon BF1 so splitting time SE and BF1.

#23: Re: Sniper Elite Event Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:00 am
    —
Thanks guys had a blast with all of you just trying to add some stuff to the mix for us all to play

#24: Re: Sniper Elite Event Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:02 am
    —
Missed the event but will make the next one. Love the game though the levels are big and long. Glad I was bought this game; great campaign mode and look forward to the multi-player mode.

#25: Re: Sniper Elite Event Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:02 am
    —
love the game

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2