NEMATODE got his name/prestige/rank files from old pc to new
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: NEMATODE got his name/prestige/rank files from old pc to new Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:57 pm
    —
My enemies and they are legion will be happy to know I have recouped my name.rank.prestige files from busted old PC to new gaming pc. Which by the way accounted for a 2.5 point per minute immediate kill increase.

DEEPSEA was a good'n but NEMATODE IS BACK. Was afraid I had lost 22 days of stats.

Fish my illustratively illustrious bud scratch me from the sig queue. I'm good

#2: Re: NEMATODE got his name/prestige/rank files from old pc to Author: Krum PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:42 pm
    —
i happy to hear that

#3: Re: NEMATODE got his name/prestige/rank files from old pc to Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:12 pm
    —
Good to have you back, Nema.  Now, if only I could magic my laptop into having the horsepower of my gaming rig and not draw any power...

SSG.Braxis*BK*

#4: Re: NEMATODE got his name/prestige/rank files from old pc to Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:45 pm
    —
Oh O' we are in strife now!

#5: Re: NEMATODE got his name/prestige/rank files from old pc to Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:56 pm
    —
That's good. Now just a little matter of time to see your rank return. You are a leader.

#6: Re: NEMATODE got his name/prestige/rank files from old pc to Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:11 am
    —
Thank you all

#7: Re: NEMATODE got his name/prestige/rank files from old pc to Author: Flyspot PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:40 am
    —
Good for u..

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1