Hello everyone
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Hello everyone Author: khouji PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:36 am
    —
Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supplies. My hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books well now it is a light novel on the internet now. I do hope to get along with everyone.

#2: Re: Hello everyone Author: khouji PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:41 am
    —
By the way, can anyone send me a link on how can I download my avatar... Appreciate it! Wink

#3: Re: Hello everyone Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:54 pm
    —
Welcome to the clan.
I wont be much help with the avatar but glad to see you will make it this Saturday. 8)

REFORM
GO CHARLIE!!!

#4: Re: Hello everyone Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:39 pm
    —
Welcome to the clan!! If you are talking the avatar under your name and you want one that a member has, just right click and save the image. Then go to your profile and upload the image as your avatar. If you are talking about the banner in our sigs, like Reform and I have (and others), then you can either make one or request one in the forums. Once you have one, you will need to host the image somewhere (some place like photobucket) and then paste that image link in the signature area of your profile.

If you still need help, like specifics on where to go, then just jump in TS and ask someone in there to help you out...we are all friendly...well...all of us except Nat!!!

Taz

#5: Re: Hello everyone Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:10 pm
    —
Nice ta see yas Twisted Evil

#6: Re: Hello everyone Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:05 pm
    —
Welcome to BK and you'll love it here!

#7: Re: Hello everyone Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:05 pm
    —
Welcome to the fun house!

#8: Re: Hello everyone Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:11 pm
    —
Welcome to the Clan - feel free to pad your stats shooting me!

#9: Re: Hello everyone Author: khouji PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:40 am
    —

REFORM wrote (View Post):

Welcome to the clan.
I wont be much help with the avatar but glad to see you will make it this Saturday. 8)

REFORM
GO CHARLIE!!!

No worries buddy, see you on Saturday!

#10: Re: Hello everyone Author: khouji PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:41 am
    —

Tazman wrote (View Post):

Welcome to the clan!! If you are talking the avatar under your name and you want one that a member has, just right click and save the image. Then go to your profile and upload the image as your avatar. If you are talking about the banner in our sigs, like Reform and I have (and others), then you can either make one or request one in the forums. Once you have one, you will need to host the image somewhere (some place like photobucket) and then paste that image link in the signature area of your profile.

If you still need help, like specifics on where to go, then just jump in TS and ask someone in there to help you out...we are all friendly...well...all of us except Nat!!!

Taz

Thank you Tazman for the advice!

#11: Re: Hello everyone Author: khouji PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:43 am
    —
Reform, Tazman, Johnny, Sunnigunz, Snap71, and Cyberlexe thank you for the warm welcome! Wink

#12: Re: Hello everyone Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:46 pm
    —
Welcome to BK

#13: Re: Hello everyone Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:50 pm
    —
Welcome aboard this great clan of ours.

#14: Re: Hello everyone Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:28 pm
    —
Welcome to the scary house lol

#15: Re: Hello everyone Author: khouji PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:56 am
    —
Once again thank you for the warm welcome!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1