Pet and Animal thread
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Pet and Animal thread Author: khouji PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:57 am
    —
Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

#2: Re: Pet and Animal thread Author: khouji PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:11 am
    —
My 12-year old chihuahua likes to climb my bed. But, recently I need to carry her to my bed because she got difficulty in climbing maybe due to her age'. Can anyone suggest me on how I can help my to pet to climb my bed without my help?

#3: Re: Pet and Animal thread Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:02 am
    —
Make it a ramp or some stairs.
REFORM

#4: Re: Pet and Animal thread Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:29 pm
    —
stairs on Amazon we bought a couple of them for the Yorkies Wink I think 29.00 might be less

#5: Re: Pet and Animal thread Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:24 pm
    —
Ramp I think I got mine from Orbit,  but Sunny's stairs sound good too.  In the end I just picked up her front feet and put them up and then hoisted her back end up. 90 pounds but that worked.

#6: Re: Pet and Animal thread Author: khouji PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:21 am
    —
Just an update guys, I saw these pet stairs online which I think that can be helpful for my chihuahua. My vet highly suggests using to use these pet stairs for household pets because it will reduce the strain on my pets especially that she is old and it is also helpful for pets who have overweight. What do you think about the pet stairs? I'm open for more suggestions, though.

#7: Re: Pet and Animal thread Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:04 am
    —
May I suggest glucosamine for the joints as well. My last dog was 15 or 16 and I started him on it about 12 which seemed to make his life a bit better.

#8: Re: Pet and Animal thread Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:17 pm
    —
Stairs or ramp as mentioned also ask your Vet about Adequan for dog joints it is an injection we gave at home and is a wonder drug. www.adequan.com prescription of course. Gave it to our old now departed dog and increased quality of life for a long time.

#9: Re: Pet and Animal thread Author: target PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:45 pm
    —
I built stairs for our dogs, they can get on the couch now...I have a ramp, nice plastic one to help bigger dogs in and out of the car..I live in Michigan...if anyone wants it they can have it...let me know

#10: Re: Pet and Animal thread Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:13 pm
    —
Plank of wood. Green lip mussle and shark cartilage for joints. You can purchase the human version as it's cheaper than the dog version and no difference.

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1