I can't edit my account?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: I can't edit my account? Author: khouji PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:03 am
    —
Can anyone help me on how to edit my account? Much better if you will provide a link, appreciate it thank you.

#2: Re: I can't edit my account? Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:46 am
    —
I don’t think I can post the link...but right at the top of the web page it says Home, forums, roster, and then account. Click on account...

Taz

#3: Re: I can't edit my account? Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:29 pm
    —
khouji you may not have the permissions to do everything you would like because although you have signed up for the forums, you have not actually joined BK. If you are interested in joining BK we would love to have you as part of our family. Simply fill out the application on the forums and the next time you are in Teamspeak, one of our more than capable Gatekeepers would be more than happy to walk you through the interview process.

Join Here

Hope to see a set of BK tags on you soon.

#4: Re: I can't edit my account? Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:00 pm
    —
am more than happy to run through it with you

#5: Re: I can't edit my account? Author: khouji PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:17 am
    —
Thank you guys! I just saw the message. I will fill out the form. Wink

#6: Re: I can't edit my account? Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:00 pm
    —
Nothing is showing up yet khouji. Are you using the same name in your application?

#7: Re: I can't edit my account? Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:08 pm
    —
I think he is tek   khouji please come into teamspeak  when your next online  so we can finish your BK  application

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1