Bali
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#16: Re: Bali Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:39 am
    —
Perfect.. it almost made me cry...

#17: Re: Bali Author: e92si PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:47 am
    —
I'm happy to see it rolling faint wait to include it

thank you wolfang

#18: Re: Bali Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:54 am
    —
Is there an update on when we can add this to our sig's ???
And the location of it.. please

#19: Re: Bali Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:23 am
    —
It can be added now if you want. I have cleared it so anyone wanting to use it can. I will send a pm to MrT to make it a permanent link on the site. I tried using the link listed in the post where I uploaded it for everyone to see and it will not display correctly. I think because my url is secure it is causing it to display as a link not a picture. I will send that tonight so hopefully MrT can get it up tomorrow.

#20: Re: Bali Author: mr-t PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:35 pm
    —
ok for those that want to display the bar, i have uploaded it to our website the address is

http://www.politeandfriendly.com/images/user_bars/bali.png

#21: Re: Bali Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:40 pm
    —
Thank you Mr.T

#22: Re: Bali Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:38 pm
    —
Thanks Mr.T

#23: Re: Bali Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:40 pm
    —
And thank you WolfFang

#24: Re: Bali Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:49 pm
    —
For some reason in the transition to MrT the banner scaled up. He's aware of it and we will get it fixed. It's supposed to be 400x19 but for some reason it upscaled to 1000x51. You can add it on but it will be much larger than your sig and other banners til its fixed.

#25: Re: Bali Author: SassyRN PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:51 am
    —
I love the banner.....wish I had a Sig to add it to

#26: Re: Bali Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:07 am
    —
WolfFang maybe able to help with a sig for you and a avatar and you can get your fire team banner in the sig gallery stickys

#27: Re: Bali Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:22 am
    —
Thanks MR. T

#28: Re: Bali Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:37 am
    —
Thanks to MrT and Wolfgang!

#29: Re: Bali Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:15 pm
    —

SassyRN wrote (View Post):

I love the banner.....wish I had a Sig to add it to

Sassy sent me some pictures you would like to use or ideas of what you want and I will make one for you.You can either create a post in here to talk ideas or send me a pm.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2