WE ARE GOING TO PARTY!!! COD4 Style!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: WE ARE GOING TO PARTY!!! COD4 Style!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:08 pm
    —
Friday the 15th of Feb 08 at 8pm Est we will be partying it up in COD4 sever. You will find us in our BK / CCC server!

Any questions just ask.

Brig.Gen.Luke*BK*C

#2: Re: WE ARE GOING TO PARTY!!! COD4 Style!! Author: mrblack PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:17 pm
    —
i will try to round up some ccc guys to give some party whoopass !!! Very Happy

#3: Re: WE ARE GOING TO PARTY!!! COD4 Style!! Author: Grim PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:49 am
    —
cheers Mrblack were trying to make fridays our main cod4 night as that seems to be the best night for most to be available

#4: Re: WE ARE GOING TO PARTY!!! COD4 Style!! Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:01 am
    —
Im ready to kick some A and take some names son!

#5: Re: WE ARE GOING TO PARTY!!! COD4 Style!! Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:26 pm
    —
its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of gum

#6: Re: WE ARE GOING TO PARTY!!! COD4 Style!! Author: BBDOGLocation: Northfield,Birmingham,England PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:25 am
    —
what time is 8pm est in proper English?

BBDOG

#7: Re: WE ARE GOING TO PARTY!!! COD4 Style!! Author: Grim PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:57 am
    —
its past your bedtime BBDOG its at aprox 1am gmt but dont fret we will be on way befor that from aprox 8gmt

see you there m8

#8: Re: WE ARE GOING TO PARTY!!! COD4 Style!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:11 pm
    —
Hey guys I'm exited to let everyone know that Grim is DJ out party. Send all your music request to him.

Luke

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1