So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming computer...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming computer... Author: JayJay PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:42 pm
    —
So, I checked my computer's power usage and draw - at full 100% usage it costs $19 in electricity to keep running 24/7

I started mining (nicehash, and monero, and etherium) by just keeping the program running every night or when not gaming.  I put it on a laptop I had too.

And it's been between $5-15/day earnings.  

Just a heads up, anyone who wants their computer to pay for itself (or to pay for your next upgrade!)

#2: Re: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming compute Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:36 am
    —
So do you mean you make 5-15 after 19 for electricity , so that would b e at the high end of 25 a day?
Or is it just 5-15 a day then the cost of electricity that day cause that would be a loss?

#3: Re: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming compute Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:10 pm
    —
I think he meant 19 per month to run the PC and he earned 5-15 per day.  Nothing in my house cost 19 doolars a day to run

#4: Re: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming compute Author: JayJay PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:42 am
    —
Right, so far I've got $300 saved up just from running the mining software on the side

Tempting to use it to buy another video card, so I can earn twice as much twice as fast...

#5: Re: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming compute Author: e92si PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:04 am
    —
don't get it lol

#6: Re: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming compute Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:25 pm
    —
So I installed the software on 2 PC's and have had it running for 12 hours now with an earning of .23 cents before electricity costs. I must be doing something wrong here.

I did notice that my Norton's pulled a few viruses out while installing the program... could this be the problem?

#7: Re: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming compute Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:56 pm
    —
JayJay what software are you using?

#8: Re: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming compute Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:09 am
    —
Tek. Depending on the port and hardware of your system is depending on how much hash return you'll get. I use the xmr Nvidia tool and am hashing something like 200+ an hour with my Alienware laptop.

If I used my Dell laptop for school I would obviously get a lot less hash rate. Seeing as the processor is an i3 and like 2.0 GHz plus the gpu isn't even powerful enough to register as one.

#9: Re: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming compute Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:36 pm
    —
I pulled Norton from my system and used Windows Defender instead. Now it seems to be working a lot better.

#10: Re: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming compute Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:58 pm
    —
Also I don't know what software you use but I would look into MinerGate.com It seems to be the best formatted.

#11: Re: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming compute Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:59 am
    —
What are you guys talking about?
What is mining?

REFORM

#12: Re: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming compute Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:36 am
    —
I'm with Reform! You say you're making money but who is paying you and can you spend this "money"?

#13: Re: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming compute Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:58 am
    —
Huh???

#14: Re: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming compute Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:42 am
    —
Google cryptocurrency.

#15: Re: So, I've been making $5-$15 a day with my gaming compute Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:43 am
    —
actually here are a couple links

https://www.ted.com/talks/neha_narula_the_future_of_money

https://www.ted.com/talks/don_tapscott_how_the_blockchain_is_changing_money_and_business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqQEEtRzRs

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2