Leaving Bk
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Leaving Bk Author: SgtBelch PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:18 am
    —
It has been fun to getting to know everyone and play with you all. I've decided to join an old friends gaming clan. I will still be around and keep you all as close friends. Game safe and enjoy !

#2: Re: Leaving Bk Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:57 am
    —
Sorry to see you go! I had a blast playing BF1 with you. You will be missed take care,stop by ts once in awhile.

#3: Re: Leaving Bk Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:17 pm
    —
Sorry to see you go! I had a blast playing BF1 with you

#4: Re: Leaving Bk Author: Lefte PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:26 am
    —
Take care Belch

Lefte

#5: Re: Leaving Bk Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:36 am
    —
Sorry to hear that Belch - please take care - stop in often!

#6: Re: Leaving Bk Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:34 pm
    —
Gonna miss ya, have fun!

#7: Re: Leaving Bk Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:39 pm
    —
See ya later and thanks for being a member of BK.

#8: Re: Leaving Bk Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:53 pm
    —
Take care buddy

#9: Re: Leaving Bk Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:56 am
    —
See you later and all the best

#10: Re: Leaving Bk Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:23 am
    —
Sorry to hear you go. You are always welcome here.

#11: Re: Leaving Bk Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:50 pm
    —
Sad to see you go Belch, keep in touch
May life bring the best for you

#12: Re: Leaving Bk Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:17 pm
    —
Ah Belch. Sorry to see you go, but your reasons are understandable. Shoot me the name of you groups server and I will sneak over there from time to time to let you all there kill me for a while.....LOL.

#13: Re: Leaving Bk Author: saushaLocation: North Bay Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:09 pm
    —
sorry to hear of your departure.....best of luck

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1